What is Residence / Citizenship by Investment?
Citizenship by investment is the granting of citizenship status to an individual (and immediate family members) subject to a specific and quantifiable investment in the country.
- Programs designed to attract foreign capital and entrepreneurs by providing in return the right of residence and/or citizenship.
- Residency programs in Europe are also known as “golden visas”.
- Immigrant investor programs typically have multiple criteria that must be met for the investment to qualify, often related to job creation, real estate purchase, or non-refundable contributions.
Our ROC citizenship services offer:
- Specialization in residence and citizenship by investment.
- It offers all the programs available on the market as well as customized solutions.
- Multicultural team ready to serve your needs in different languages: English, French, German, Afrikaans, Hindi, Urdu and Arabic.
- ROC Citizenship is headquartered in Dubai with a branch in Ontario, Canada.
- We qualify the investor and offer the most appropriate solution based on their requirements.
- We collect all the necessary documents for the application (i.e. birth certificate, police certificate, passport copy, etc.).
- We submit an official application form and send it with all the collected documents to the local authorities for approval.
- An independent organization will conduct due diligence to verify the applicant's background.
- The application is approved, the investor makes the government contribution, buys a property or invests in a business.
- We will collect the new passport on behalf of the applicant.